Thursday, May 12, 2011

The MORTICIAN & The DREAMER (rendezvous)

(1)
MORTICIAN:
Life is too short to make enough mistakes
DREAMER:
Some mistakes are too sweet not to be mistaken
.....................................................................................
(2)
DREAMER:
The Mortician blames the dreamer, she tries to convey how disastrous songs are and how perilous are the assets of sentiments and faith. She calls the dreamer her “little masochistic angel”. She feels the dreamer overreacts and is lousily cheesy in bargaining when it comes to EMOTIONS. The dreamer wonders what EMOTIONS are....
MORTICIAN:
The Mortician conducted an expensive funeral...she buried herself with a note saying " Do NOT R.I.P." and now she sees the Dreamer is infested with the Royal Disease and she has only ONE funeral to make!
.....................................................................................
(3)
MORTICIAN:
You are my prohibited corner in a flamboyant city love !
DREAMER:
You are my bare foot walks on the sidewalks of life !
MORTICIAN:
Love doesn't limit itself to relationships. It is a celebration of life !
DREAMER:
I dont celebrate life I celebrate lunacy!
MORTICIAN:
‎That is also a part of life!
DREAMER:
Sorry; wrong you are, life is just a little part of lunacy!
MORTICIAN:
Lunacy is a state of mind darling!
.....................................................................................
(3)
MORTICIAN:
It is hard to believe a man is telling the truth when you know that you’d lie if you were in his place
DREAMER:
And then there are some who lies to you, even though they know that you know the truth
MORTICIAN:
Enjoy every minute darling, There’s plenty of time to be dead
DREAMER:
Hah hah hah .... like you have always said, I am not the show stopper, I conduct the show, I am the MORTICIAN!
MORTICIAN:
Awww.... thanks hon, its like
We are all either fools or undiscovered geniuses, now the rest is upto the rest to decide!
DREAMER:
As of now lets just rest and watch!
MORTICIAN:
Always remember darling; The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone else he can blame it on!
DREAMER:
Facts are many but TRUTH is one.... blame game does not help much
MORTICIAN:
Hmmm....
.....................................................................................
(4)
DREAMER:
Often strangling works better with songs !
MORTICIAN:
Songs are poison.What is YOUR song?
DREAMER:
I would prefer to have a million enemies than to have a friend like you!
MORTICIAN:
Dare you try to run away without giving me your song; is your song from the hills?
DREAMER:
Nopes, I don't have my songs in the hills, what echos there is a lonely haiku.
MORTICIAN:
Hmmm....Tomar gaan ta kintu ami pelam na bacha!
DREAMER:
Sob pele nosto jibon....
MORTICIAN:
Ami to noshto-e!
DREAMER:
Cholo dujon e aaro ettu nostami kori taholey!
MORTICIAN:
Amar ghora bhotti aarr noshtami korle cholke pore jabe je!
DREAMER:
Jodi maaro kolshir kana, tabole ki prem debona....
MORTICIAN:
Ami to prem chai na...ami chai tomar gaan
DREAMER:
They all have dumped me, whomever I have given a song
MORTICIAN:
Strange aint it...?! you gift them a song and they show you the DOORS....
DREAMER:
I often pity them, cause those rooms had doors but no ceiling!
MORTICIAN:
Still a room is a room, you bloody vagabond!
DREAMER:
Ontorey tey lalon amar, dorshonetey nai, paapi ami tomaye pete, poth hariye jai....
.....................................................................................
(5)
MORTICIAN:
Let me take this awkward saw
And run it against your thighs
Cut some flesh away
I'll carry this piece of you with me
Because all I can say tonight
Is that I hate you...
DREAMER:
Well I see you there with a rose in your teeth, One more thin gypsy thief....
MORTICIAN:
People love you when they know you're leaving soon
DREAMER:
Yes. I will leave, but I will always carry you in my heart
MORTICIAN:
I feel like a quote out of context!
DREAMER:
Contextualization and de-contextualization
MORTICIAN:
Don’t quote me ,boy, I ain’t said shit!
DREAMER:
Do we really know the context, do we know what we actually want?
MORTICIAN:
I do, and I know so do YOU!
DREAMER:
What else do we know?
MORTICIAN:
Never thought anything lasts forever
Hanging on every word
Hold the cards in tight
But your killing me with sincerity
And I'd make any move tonight
DREAMER:
bingo i got a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f7Pm5uZXnM&feature=related

MORTICIAN:
Do songs act miracle?
DREAMER:
I dont know, singers know
MORTICIAN:
Then why do you LIVE on them?
DREAMER:
Cause the piper plays on my grave.... sorry, I had to quote you
MORTICIAN:
And he can't understand how everyone goes on breathing when true love ends
DREAMER:
True love never ends!
MORTICIAN:
It's like the feeling at the end of a page when you realize you don't know what you just read!
DREAMER:
But still you turn the page wishing a miracle to happen.... the vicious circle continues....
.....................................................................................
(6)
DREAMER:
No honey, you don't know me, for that matter you don't know anybody or anything, cause you still don't know yourself!
MORTICIAN:
Reality BITES *ouch*
DREAMER:
And for the ones who desperately run away from it?
MORTICIAN:
Escapism is a basic trait of cowards darling!
DREAMER:
Often wonder whom the coward is escaping from?
MORTICIAN:
Him/Her self love!
DREAMER:
scary it is....
MORTICIAN:
They are infested from within. I wish their quick recovery though I know they will never recover.
DREAMER:
You may call me cheesy, or may be "dude", but you know it also evokes unreality, this being in a parallel world. It's surreal a world that seems exotic but it’s not ashamed, it's confused between what is real and illusory, displaced; and when you are part of such a world of someone it hurts!
MORTICIAN:
lol.... the " Illusionist"
DREAMER:
The problem is I know it more than it knows itself! Wonder why don't I die with so much knowledge....
MORTICIAN:
Die!
DREAMER:
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me DIE in your arms!
MORTICIAN:
Its not that easy honey!
DREAMER:
ssshhhhhhh....
andhera Pagal hain
kitna ghanera hain
chubhta hain, dasta hain
phir bhi woh mera hain!
.....................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Ahan...now that's a lot of the lot ;) sharing these endless thoughts that gather our hearts and infest our minds!

    ReplyDelete