Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tear drops on my pillow



Tearful blush and black satin dreams floating on the fire lake....
and all that you spoke
Of mists and colours, with echoes of the wild song
that had just been a private joke....
Forgotten Lullabies sprints frozen,
as I slouch in the stranger’s bed,
Reflect on gone by loves bought and sold....
and count heartaches in my head....
Quench off old flames, one by one
seek relieve in the frail embrace
And the insufferable sweet nothings
of a time-pass looser, making time-pass love....
I stealthily propel away from the shore;
because I still bunk work to dream of you
What’s the colour of your kite?
What’s the shape of your cloud?
Fly and dream, dream and fly....
I owe every word to you;
Learning to unlearn; trying to unlove,
I am happy to have sung the blues....
I am still stopping at your name!
I can merrily grow old, with all the blame!
I ask myself....
do all cherubs have the same story?
....do all wings have lost the glory?
I unearth it sweet in the not so sweet world....
And on some nights, I still weave dialogues,
I tell all that I would never tell,
and pretend to hear all that I would never hear....

I always thought I knew myself....
Thanks to you for proving me utterly wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment